Available in sizes 100mL
U.N 1170 Class: 3 Group: II
Warning: Flammable Liquid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS DO NOT SWALLOW
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 1% w/v, Ethanol 70% v/v HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT
PROTECT FROM LIGHT
STORE BELOW 25°C
Swab the PRE-CLEANED area with UNDILUTED solution and allow to dry. Do not mix with detergents or chemicals. This product is not intended for use on medical devices.
INTENDED USE: Disinfection of clean surfaces.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Avoid contact with broken skin. If swallowed, drink plenty of water. For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre on 131 126 or a doctor. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush continuously for at least 15 min. with running water